Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Ultimate List

The Ultimate List is a list of all the things I'd like to do before I end up 6 feet under, not only of those I'd like to do before the big 30. No need for further explanation, I think ;) So, one deep breath.... and here we go....

I'd like to:
  • swim with dolphins
  • own a house with inner courtyard
  • go on safari
  • see wild lemurs on Madagascar
  • with my own hands help any of the primate-protecting organizations or sanctuaries
  • make a connection with an elephant
  • make a difference
  • do some volunteer work in Africa or Asia
  • visit the place where my great grandfather had his 90th birthday party
  • see my grandma before she passes away
  • get to meet my biological father and my half sister and half brother
  • spend a night camping by myself in a real wilderness
  • create my own flying device and enter the Redbull competition
  • make my family and people I care about to feel loved by me (I hope they do anyway, but still...)
  • go surfing to Hawaii
  • be really fit (I'm talking six pack and 5% of body fat)
  • visit Gerard Durrell's zoo
  • see Cher (best case scenario: performing) 
  • meet Eithne P. Ní Bhraonáin
  • go scuba diving in any kind of borderline dangerous settings (sharks, shipwrecks etc.)
  • see Stonehenge
  • visit the Pyramids
  • set my foot on all 7 continents
  • publish at least one successful novel
  • see penguins in their natural environment
  • get a metal detector and find something cool
  • shoot a revolver
  • create something extraordinary out of precious metals and stones
  • grow chesthair :D
  • make sure I get cremated and a diamond is made from my ashes
  • give a chance to someone who wouldn't have it otherwise
  • have a study made of have heavy old wood and a bookcase/library with a ladder
  • build a pond
  • build a garden, plant some trees and make it all look like a piece of deep woods just landed on my backyard
  • take a road trip of USA - east to west coast
  • fly in a hot air balloon
  • do skydiving
  • participate in development of a 3D rpg or mmorpg game
  • eat in a classy restaurant all by myself
  • go to movies on my own and have a great time
  • touch a whale
  • cross the polar circle
  • see the northern lights
  • be in Rio de Janeiro for the Carnival (and go wild)
  • go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  • shave my head
  • get a tattoo
  • visit a Buddhist temple
  • go a whole month without watching TV, using computer or a cellphone
  • milk a cow

As far as bucket lists go, it's still not very long, but hey, it's just the beginning. Check The Ultimate List section often, since I intend on expanding it all the time. If you have any suggestions, let me know! If you have a bucket list on your own, feel free to leave a link in comments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment